Machine learning is pervasive in the modern, data-driven world. It's used in search engines, robotic, self-driving cars, and many more instances. In this course, you'll learn how to perform various machine learning tasks in many different environments. Focusing on real-life scenarios, you'll learn how to solve real problems and use Python to implement algorithms.
- Access 97 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Deal w/ various types of data & explore the differences between machine learning paradigms
- Cover a range of regression techniques, classification algorithms, predictive modeling, & more
- Use real-world examples to solve real-life problems
Prateek Joshi is an artificial intelligence researcher, published author of five books, and TEDx speaker. He is the founder of Pluto AI, a venture-funded Silicon Valley startup building an analytics platform for smart water management powered by deep learning. His work in this field has led to patents, tech demos, and research papers at major IEEE conferences. He has been an invited speaker at technology and entrepreneurship conferences including TEDx, AT&T Foundry, Silicon Valley Deep Learning, and Open Silicon Valley. Prateek has also been featured as a guest author in prominent tech magazines.
His tech blog (www.prateekjoshi.com) has received more than 1.2 million page views from 200 over countries and has over 6,600+ followers. He frequently writes on topics such as artificial intelligence, Python programming, and abstract mathematics. He is an avid coder and has won many hackathons utilizing a wide variety of technologies. He graduated from University of Southern California with a master’s degree specializing in artificial intelligence. He has worked at companies such as Nvidia and Microsoft Research. You can learn more about him on his personal website at www.prateekj.com.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption