Cement your coding skills by learning Python: the server-side interpreted, open-source, non-compiled scripting language commonly used in web and video game development. Begin with the basics of Python 2.7.3, test your progress with frequent quizzes, and segue into more advanced concepts like implementing MySQL. By the end of your last lesson, you'll be well on your way towards mastering one of Google's official programming languages.
- Access 8.5 hours & 84 lessons 24/7
- Discover the basics of the Python Interpreter & using scripts
- Differentiate strings, Booleans, & numbers
- Build Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, & Sets to organize & power your code
- Understand the functionality of control flow in Python
- Learn advanced topics like MySQL, Comprehensions, & Lambda functions
- Reach the instructor any time through e-mail
Mihai Catalin Teodosiu holds a degree in Telecommunications and Information Technology from University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, as well as the CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA, and ISTQB CTFL certifications. He has been working as a Network Quality Assurance Engineer since 2010, testing the OS for Nortel/Avaya L3 switches.
- 5+ years experience in the Networking and Testing/Quality Assurance industries.
- Certified professional: Cisco, Juniper & International Software Testing Qualifications Board certifications
- Teaching courses on Udemy, GNS3 Academy & other e-learning platforms
- Thousands of satisfied students, 4.97 / 5 average course rating
- Thousands of followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Blogger
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!