Take your intermediate skills to an advanced level with this course covering robotics with Raspberry Pi. You'll learn how to connect the L239D Integrated Circuit to the GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi and control a robot's motor. By course's end, you'll have the fundamental knowledge necessary to build a basic robot and control it entirely through Raspberry Pi.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Code the integrated circuit to rotate the motor in different directions
- Accept user keyboard input to run a robot in user-defined space
- Implement IoT through Python programming to make the device remotely accessible
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Instant digital redemption