In this comprehensive course, you'll get a comprehensive introduction to reactive programming and become more familiar with APIs. Responsive applications are dependent on reactive programming, and the concepts you'll be introduced to here will help you construct streamlined, constantly updating apps that users will love.
- Access 28 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Start studying Reactive programming & Rx in depth
- Get introduced to Rx concepts & similar APIs across many languages
- Build a stopwatch app & an autocomplete search box w/ Rx
- Create operators & perform various operations such as transform, filter, combine, & error handling
Shriyans Bhatnagar uses Rx.js on a daily basis in work, mostly combining it with React and redux. Being a full stack developer, he often finds himself using Rx on Node, too. He is an avid fan of pure functional programming and has played around with Haskell, elm, and erlang quite a lot.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption