Ruby was designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto, a developer, who was frustrated with add-on object-oriented programming features on Python. He sought a true OOP language that will allow him to write codes that are not only easy to write but also easy to read and execute. This gave the birth to Ruby, which was designed on top of Lisp, with aspects from other high-functioning languages such as Smalltalk and Perl. In this in-depth course, you'll not only get acquainted with Ruby but also become proficient by course's end.
- Access 39 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Ruby on your system & work your way around the language
- Learn OOP features such as cycles, IF conditions, variables, classes, methods, inheritance, & more
- Discuss advanced Ruby concepts like blocks, callable objects, exceptions handling, file systems, & more
- Explore Ruby additions like Metaprogramming & Ruby Gems
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption