Use diverse and authentic images to fuel your marketing, ads, websites, social media, merchandise, and more! Scopio's female-founded company made Forbes30under30 this year for the mission to make stock photography more diverse, authentic, and affordable. Our growing library of over 700k diverse images taken by over 14k photographers spanning over 150 plus countries is changing stereotypes through imagery. As a member you also have access to search artists and hire them worldwide for photography, art, illustrations, video and more! You can search artists by gender, ethnicity and location to help amplify new content. Add this perfect asset to your team's most loved resources. This amazing plan includes a flexible license so you have the flexibility to use the images in a multitude of ways. Start to craft your perfect message today and protect yourself from the liability of free photos while supporting artists globally!
- Get unlimited access to 700,000+ diverse royalty-free images
- Access new and eye-catching authentic editorial images, current events, and trends
- Support artists earning money from 150 countries building their careers
- Scopio will be publishing a historical picture book on COVID titled "The Year Time Stopped: The Global Pandemic in Photos" now available on Amazon
You can use the images for:
Social media pages
- Editorial use
- And more!
- Length of access: lifetime (note: this is a one-time purchase that includes lifetime access!)
- Unlimited access to photos
- This plan includes up to 1000 downloaded images per month to prevent abuse
- Royalty-free content
- Maximum of 1 user per license
- This is an individual, single-user plan only & only available for new users. If you are a team, company, or small businesses please enquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This plan is for a standard unlimited license. To learn more about what this license covers click here.
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here.
About the Developer
Scopio, a female-founded company won Forbes30under30 for the mission to make stock photography more diverse, authentic, and affordable. The team is headquartered in New York has been featured in Forbes, CNN, and Huffpost for changing the face of the internet, and paying artists wherever they are.
Scopio has reinvented the photo marketplace and has taken the ‘stock’ out of photography using AI and opening up Scopio to anyone with a captivating photo to earn money on their images. No image that you find on Scopio will be posed or redundant. This means that businesses and individuals no longer have to worry about seeing the same image they chose to represent their message plastered across multiple different company websites. There are more images taken today than ever before which is why it is Scopio’s mission to equip photographers with the tools to feature their images and earn money without the restrictions typically imposed in the ‘Stock Photography’ marketplace.
With fewer restrictions means more authenticity, more diversity, and MORE IMAGES. Scopio works with over 14k photographers from 150+ countries worldwide to create an image bank of over 700k photos growing to two million, where businesses and creatives can download unlimited authentic and royalty-free images daily.
Plus, they receive access to the extended license which can be used to feature images in powerpoints, websites, social media, merchandise, advertising, and an infinite number of other projects. Through the use of technology, Scopio has found a novel way to democratize contributions to the global stock image repository and simultaneously address the biases learned over time by AI algorithms.