Most of Silicon Valley's most established and fastest growing companies swear by Sketch when designing UIs for mobile applications because it is fast, intuitive, and produces stunning products. Sketch 3 has revolutionized the world of mobile application design by providing the tools to transform into a professional app designer with just a few hours of training. This course will teach you to use Sketch to design dynamic, development-ready mobile app UIs that impress clients and engage users.
- Access 42 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master the essential principles & tools of Sketch
- Discover design techniques that will enhance your creative potential
- Learn & implement UI best practices to ensure quality & usability
- Journey from concept to completion by creating a sample mobile application
Joseph Angelo Todaro is a UI/UX designer based out of Orange County, California and the founder of MuseResources.com and LearnSketch.com. His entire life Joseph has been aware of one very simple principle; sometimes information vibes with people, and sometimes it does not. He is a software instructor and designer who uses the art of design to nurture effective communication. Through 5,000+ hours of face-to-face teaching for the largest software company in the world and 10+ years of exploring the visual arts, Joseph has learned to make information work for people.