ReactJS re-imagines the web user interface by breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components, allowing you to build compact, robust, and reactive user interfaces more easily. In this example-driven course, you'll use included source code to analyze specific React use-cases, mastering how to use many component parts to complete complex interfacing problems.
- Access 73 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install & set up a basic development web server w/ React, JSX for HTML specification, & the Babel compiler
- Understand React nodes, fragments, & components
- Carry out performance optimizations using the virtual DOM
- Discover the React component lifecycle
- Update & unmount phases
- Explore ES6 classes to specify React components
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.