Learn how to use ElasticSearch in combination with the rest of the Elastic Stack to ship, parse, store, and analyze logs! You'll start by getting an understanding of what ElasticSearch is, what it's used for, and why it's important before being introduced to the new features of Elastic Search 5.0.
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Go through each of the fundamental concepts of ElasticSearch such as queries, indices, & aggregation
- Add more power to your searches using filters, ranges, & more
- See how ElasticSearch can be used w/ other components like LogStash, Kibana, & Beats
- Build, test, & run your first LogStash pipeline to analyze Apache web logs
Ethan Anthony is a San Francisco based Data Scientist who specializes in distributed data centric technologies. He is also the Founder of XResults, where the vision is to harness the power of data to innovate and deliver intuitive customer facing solutions, largely to non-technical professionals. Ethan has over 10 combined years of experience in cloud based technologies such as Amazon webservices and OpenStack, as well as the data centric technologies of Hadoop, Mahout, Spark and ElasticSearch. He began using ElasticSearch in 2011 and has since delivered solutions based on the Elastic Stack to a broad range of clientele. Ethan has also consulted worldwide, speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and is insanely curious about human cognition, as related to cognitive dissonance.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption