Hadoop emerged in response to the proliferation of masses and masses of data collected by organizations, offering a strong solution to store, process, and analyze what has commonly become known as Big Data. It comprises a comprehensive stack of components designed to enable these tasks on a distributed scale, across multiple servers and thousand of machines. In this course, you'll learn Hadoop 2, introducing yourself to the powerful system synonymous with Big Data.
- Access 19 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of the Hadoop component ecosystem, including HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, YARN, MapReduce, Pig, & Hive
- Install & configure a Hadoop environment
- Explore Hue, the graphical user interface of Hadoop
- Discover HDFS to import & export data, both manually & automatically
- Run computations using MapReduce & get to grips working w/ Hadoop's scripting language, Pig
- Siphon data from HDFS into Hive & demonstrate how it can be used to structure & query data sets
Randal Scott King is the Managing Partner of Brilliant Data, a consulting firm specialized in data analytics. In his 16 years of consulting, Scott has amassed an impressive list of clientele from mid-market leaders to Fortune 500 household names. Scott lives just outside Atlanta, GA, with his children.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption