Capable of bringing your business' most important financial data right to your fingertips, QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting programs for small business owners; but it can be tricky for newcomers to get the hang of. This 7-hour course features more than 70 videos for understanding every aspect of QuickBooks 2019 and applying it to your operation. Jump in, and you'll learn how to create and access profit/loss statements, balance sheets, and customizable reports. Plus, this course even takes the headache out of tax season by helping you create income/expense reports and track loans, credit cards, and sales tax, and more.
Note: Software not included.
- Access 7 hours of content 24/7
- Customize QuickBooks 2019 to meet all your accounting & bookkeeping needs
- Create reports, summaries & analyses from your businesses’ QuickBooks data
- Set up accounts & create lists to track customers, vendors, and employees
- Make sense of your financial reports & easily reconcile bank statements
- Instantly create accurate bookkeeping documents: estimates, invoices, statements, deposits, etc.
- Discover powerful new features in QuickBooks 2019
- Score 70% on the included quiz & receive a certificate of completion
The “IT" in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology." Simon Sez IT offers instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon" Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles' most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That's how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In its first four years alone, it serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 180 countries.