TeamCity is a very popular, mature, and feature-rich toolset which enables you to build very sophisticated automated build pipelines very quickly. Implementing continuous integration with TeamCity can help you immensely in reducing the risk within the software development lifecycle. The demand for professionals who have experience with these tools has been growing steadily over the last few years.
- Access 39 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about TeamCity & why CI is important
- Build an automated CI pipeline w/ TeamCity
- Understand how to version control & manage relational database schema
- Run the CI pipeline to maintain build artifacts
- Configure, secure, & extend TeamCity
- Integrate CI builds w/ Git repositories hosted in GitHub
Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor and a technology enthusiast. He likes startups, business ideas, and high-tech anything. He likes to work on hard problems and get his hands dirty with cutting edge technologies. In the last few years, Manuj has been a business owner, technical architect, CTO, coder, startup consultant, and more.
Currently, Manuj is the principal consultant, architect and CTO of a small software consulting company TetraNoodle Technologies based in Vancouver, Canada working with various startups on some cutting edge and interesting problems.
He has been in the software industry since 1997 and has worked with early stage businesses to Fortune 100 mega corporations. With proficiency in creating innovative architectures and solutions, Manuj has emerged as a professional who knows how to balance these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
He is passionate about sharing the knowledge he has acquired over the years. He is particularly interested in helping technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, founders and co-founders of tech startups. Manuj strives to bring courses which provide practical know-how and advice about designing, architecting, optimizing and executing on your next big idea.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption