The newest Android OS release, Android Oreo, is available for developers, so there's no time like the present to learn the powerful new capabilities to this operating system as you learn how to build apps for Android. Even if you know absolutely nothing about coding, this course will introduce you to Java, the Android Studio, IntellJ IDEA, and other key concepts of creating apps for Android. Beyond that, you'll learn by actually doing as you develop clones of popular apps that you can use as source code for your own ideas going forward.
- Access 214 lectures & 31.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Android app development & Java programming
- Create engaging, real-world Android apps, like clones of Flappy Bird, calculator, YouTube, & more
- Work w/ APIs, web services, & advanced databases
- Explore IntelliJ IDEA & Android Studio & build user interfaces in both
- Understand Android building blocks
Fahd Sheraz is a developer and teacher who is passionate about building web & mobile apps. He has a MSc degree in Computer Science - Internet Engineering from Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Fahd started programming in 1995 and wrote his first program using DOS and Windows 95. He built a wide range of systems for companies in different parts of the world. In 2007, he founded his first business, developing complex web applications for businesses and helping them to market online through search engines. In 2017, he is celebrating 22 years of programming experience.