There's more than one way to transform a digital image to a beautiful black-and-white one. This course will teach you techniques for doing just that using the powerful tools found in Photoshop. You'll learn how to overcome potential challenges during post-production, as well as get black-and-white photography tips to guide you through the process every step of the way.
- Create stunning black-and-white photography w/ 20 lectures & 7 hours of content
- Use a range of powerful flexible & non-destructive black-and-white conversion techniques
- Study the Channel Mixer & Black and White Tool
- Evaluate the tonal range & balance of an image
- Make global & selective changes using adjustment layers selections masks and the Curves tool
- Add unique & complex tones to give images life
David Nightingale is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning photographer and instructor. David's photoblog, Chromasia, is currently ranked as the 16th most influential UK blog and has received numerous nominations and awards. His corporate clients have included the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, the Arts Council in England, the DIFC in Dubai, the Van Volxem winery in Germany, and Sony, UK; and his images have been licensed for a variety of uses worldwide.