If you've ever considered developing iPhone and iPad applications, then this is the course for you. Through this fully immersive iOS 9 course, you'll learn Apple's new programming language, Swift 2.0, and build several actual iOS apps. If you've never coded before, this is the perfect gateway to the highly lucrative world of iPhone and iPad app development.
- Access 627 lectures & 34 hours of content
- Learn important design patterns & best practices for developing mobile applications
- Discover Xcode 7, the latest version of the coolest Integrated Development Environment on the market
- Build beautiful interfaces w/ Storyboards
- Learn by building actual, fully functional apps
- Understand & recreate many of the features on popular iOS applications
Eliot Arntz regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also taught the inaugural class for Coalition for Queens which focused on increasing diversity in iOS development. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
In his free time he works as a contractor for startups focusing on agile development.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here