Get up to speed with the newest Android release, Oreo, and learn how to utilize all the new features to build your own Android apps from scratch. Through hands-on work, you'll gain an understanding of how to program for the world's most popular OS.
- Access 147 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build & design secure Android apps & avoid vulnerabilities
- Use SQLite as local database storage & MySQL as remote database storage
- Work w/ Android device permissions & access to device information & services
- Discover how to use Firebase to build apps w/ a real-time database
- Understand how to monetize your app
Hussein al Rubaye is a PhD student with a Master's in Software Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in the US. His areas of interest and expertise are teaching programming languages for mobile, Windows, and web apps. He has worked as a web developer for 8 years and has apps in the Google Play Store, Microsoft Store, and App Store. They have more than a million users. He is a 2017 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award recipient.