The world of ethical hacking and network security is constantly changing, which is what makes this course, specifically built with the most up to date information, so valuable. Whether you're completely new to ethical hacking, or just want to hone your skills with the newest technologies, this course will get you right up to speed with this exciting and lucrative career path.
- Access 52 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Learn Linux installation, terminal basics, & Wireshark setup
- Understand how to stay anonymous online, how to use proxy servers, & how to access the dark web using TOR
- Discover Aircrack-ng, HashCat, & WiFi hacking
- Defend your own networks from attacks
- Clone websites
Ermin Kreponic is a strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. He has an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.