All of those people in your neighborhood wandering into the middle of the street to catch Pidgey's should tell you one thing: Mobile games can be earth-shattering. This huge and lucrative market is always open to new game developers, and this project-based course will put you on the right track. You'll dive into SpriteKit and Swift to build real games and apps for iPhone that you can use to start building your own professional portfolio.
- Access 93 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Build 20 real apps & games for iPhone
- Learn how to code in Swift in the Xcode development environment
- Use SpriteKit to design, build & develop games from scratch
- Discover how to upload games to the app store
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store.