Is the customer always right? When do you consider a customer difficult? How do you connect with customers via chat or call? If you have the same questions and more in mind, this course bundle is perfect for you! New Skills Academy gives you 10 courses on customer services, connection, management, and improvement. With over 38 hours of training, you'll be able to figure out the ins and outs of customer support and how to get your way in times of challenging customer concerns. Get this bundle and bring out the customer support hero in you!
The courses included in this bundle are all CPD certified
- Access 39 lectures & 38.25 hours of content 24/7
- Know why telephone-based customer service is so important & the steps you must follow to create a good first impression
- Learn how to use your voice to defuse a tense situation & how remaining calm can improve a customer’s mood
- Understand how your smile, voice, gestures & handshake can all be used to good effect when meeting someone for the first time
- Show courtesy online & strike the right tone in both your emails and on your website
- Get techniques for effectively engaging customers
- Learn to identify situations where the consumer may not always be right & how to differentiate between the legitimacy of the complaint and poor customer service
- Use customer feedback to improve your service
Telephone Customer Services Certificate: 2 modules, 0.25 hours
Rescuing Difficult Customers Certificate: 2 modules, 0.25 hours
Face to Face Customer Service Certification: 2 modules, 0.25 hours
Electronic Customer Service Certificate: 3 modules, 0.5 hours
Connecting with Customers Certificate: 5 modules, 3 hours
Dealing with Customer Complaints Certificate: 5 modules, 8 hours
Customer Care Certificate: 5 modules, 8 hours
Dealing with Difficult People & Situations Certificate: 5 modules, 7 hours
Is the Customer Always Right Certificate: 5 modules, 3 hours
Managing & Improving Customer Service Process Certificate: 5 modules, 8 hours
What is CPD?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. All these courses are CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.