The difference between a bad poker player and a good poker player is a whole bunch of money. Over this course you'll learn many of the traps bad players fall in to, while developing a strategic framework to improve your game and win money. From training to deal with your emotions and ego, to understanding how to minimize mistakes, this is the A to Z guide to make you a great poker player.
- Access 51 lectures & 3.5 hours of instruction 24/7
- Understand overarching poker concepts & theories essential to thinking like a poker player
- Learn how to make fewer mistakes than your opponents
- Discover ineffective strategies & tactics & learn how to avoid them
- Manage your expectations & patience better to play more in control
- Differentiate between a good bluff & a bad bluff
Alton Hardin is the founder of MicroGrinder Poker School and the best-selling author of Essential Poker Math for No Limit Holdem; moreover, he is the creator of numerous online poker courses. Alton has been playing poker for over a decade both live and online. He helped pay his way through college playing live low stakes games in the early 2000's. Today, Alton enjoys playing the micro stakes for enjoyment and a teaching instrument, where he has racked up over $1,000 in earnings playing mainly 5nl & 10nl.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption