In this quick, project-based course, you'll learn how to use co-ordinates and Vector 2s in Unity3D. Before you know it, you'll have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of working with positioning, perspective, and color in games.
- Access 2 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of the Unity positioning system
- Handle 2D & 3D games
- Add colors
John Bura is one of the 10 highest grossing Udemy instructors, selling over 10-million dollars of courses collectively. John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad-games, and more. Mammoth Interactive even recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day, John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Unity required
- Instant digital redemption