In this course, you'll learn how to set up a core concept of game development: Controls. Pretty important. These controls will enable you to handle user input and make your game interactive. By course's end, you'll be able to handle key presses from players so they can enjoy your games to their full potential.
- Access 2 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to fire projectiles
- Work w/ the first person controller in Unity3D
- Set up a core concept of game development controls
John Bura is one of the 10 highest grossing Udemy instructors, selling over 10-million dollars of courses collectively. John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad-games, and more. Mammoth Interactive even recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day, John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Unity required
- Instant digital redemption