The best way to learn any kind of development is by doing, and in this course you'll create a VR experience where a peaceful night in the forest is interrupted by giant mosquitos. Sounds horrifying, huh? You'll use the VR standard assets from Unity to create a reticle for gaze-based interaction, getting you caught up on a crucial element of VR development.
- Access 12 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of VR standard assets
- Discuss reticles & VR eye raycaster
- Explore randomization of trees, scale, & rotation
- Cover skyboxes & particle effects
- Create a game from scratch
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption