Laptop hardware is slightly different from an ATX-sized setup and, as a beginner, navigating through laptop internals can be very risky. Yet internal maintenance and upgrades are just as important as software maintenance. There's quite a bit you can do to upgrade your laptop's overall performance. Even if you've never touched hardware before, you'll be able to effectively handle everything presented in this course.
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Upgrade to a higher capacity storage device
- Improve your RAM chip(s)
- Clean & refresh your CPU cooling unit
- Swap in an SSD
- Improve your machine's performance while also getting to know the ins & outs of how it functions
Matt Thomas is a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption