Elasticsearch wears two hats: It is both a powerful search engine built atop Apache Lucene, as well as a serious data warehousing and Business Intelligence technology. This course will help you use the power of ES in both contexts.
- Access 59 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how search works, & the role that inverted indices and relevance scoring play
- Discover the tf-idf algorithm & the intuition behind term frequency, inverse document frequency and field length
- Perform horizontal scaling using sharding & replication
- Explore powerful querying functionality including a query-DSL
- Use REST APIs - from browser as well as from cURL
- Dive into Kibana for exploring data & finding insights
- Cover aggregations — metrics, bucketing & nested aggs
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.