UX Design for Web Developers
38 Lessons (4h)
- What Makes a Great User Experience?
- Applying Human-centered Design
- Enhancing Site Navigation and Laying Out Our Site
- Wireframing 1 – Using Responsive Web Design
- Designing the Home Page
- Using Media
- Best Practices and Usability
- Wireframing 2.0
- Prototyping – Clickable Wireframes
- The LEAN UX Prototype User Testing and Iteration Process
Create Crisper, Cleaner User Experiences
Chris R Becker is an imaginative and creative interaction designer / UX designer / Design researcher and educator. A conceptual thinker, he has the ability to design across media platforms for solutions within experience design, interaction, information architecture, business and brand strategy, web and app design, advertising, systems design, and print. He is organized and passionate for following design problems from concept to finished product. He is also well versed in prototyping, design research, human-centered design methodologies, and user testing for taking ideas from the drawing board to the real world. He is competent in pre-press and production and is not afraid to get his hands dirty, with a strong communication background through positions in versed industries.
Chris teaches at the Loyola Marymount University, UCLA – Extension & Art Center College of Design. His clients include Vitasigns, Apple, Beats by Dre, Nissan, VW, STEAM Carnival, fanswell.fm, Theranos, CB2, Men's Wearhouse, Hyundai, Toyota, and more.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.