In this course, you'll learn how viruses, worms, Trojans, and backdoor-based attacks are performed in a simulated test environment in an ethical way. It has been designed to enable you to learn core concepts on malware and become familiar with how various types of attacks are performed. Ultimately, you will come out fully prepared to test and safeguard a system against various real-time attack vectors.
- Access 37 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Cover the ground basics about malware
- Develop your skills in the field of internet security
- Learn how to perform various types of malware hacks
- Understand how to mitigate against these types of attacks
- Accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations & easy to understand voice over narratives
Vinod Senthil is the Founder & CTO of infySEC. Vinod is passionate about application building, debugging, disassembling computers, compiling, and much more. Over time he has developed interests in networking and, eventually, networking security.
After 14 years of experience, Vinod has turned his efforts to teaching people how attackers hack systems so they may understand how to secure themselves and other from attack. His instruction is actionable and hands-on, with live demos and lab exercises that will allow you to implement what you have learned immediately.
In 2013, Vinod, along with his team at infySEC, set the world record for conducting the largest and longest ethical hacking marathon with over 9,000 participants assembled in one location.