Regardless of whether you've coded for iOS before, this course will show the fundamentals of making apps in Xcode and Swift for watchOS. Starting with Apple's proprietary tools, Swift 3 and Xcode, you'll understand how to leverage what you learn to other Apple platforms as well. To understand the design and functionality of a watchOS app, you'll build a simple app of your own in Xcode.
- Access 25 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Cover key Xcode topics like labels, dates, timers, switches, sliders, pickers, tables, context menus, & more
- Add images & movies into your Apple Watch apps
- Enable notifications
- Learn the core tools for programming for iOS & macOS
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Mac OS X
- Instant digital redemption