WAPTP v3.1 is a highly practical and hands-on training for web application penetration testing that covers the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities. Starting with various terminologies of web technologies, you'll build towards mapping an application for insecurities, and understanding how to identify and mitigate threats.
- Access 64 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Map an app for insecurities using various tools & tricks, including Burp Suite
- Explore serious vulnerabilities like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, XXE attacks, & more
- Find & hunt each vulnerability through the points developers use to secure the web app at the time of development
Atul Tiwari has more than 7 years of working experience in the information security field. He has trained more than 3,000 students in information security and penetration testing. With his expertise in web application penetration testing, Atul has performed penetration tests, security audits, and security analysis for private enterprise, governments, and security agencies to assist with cyber threats.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption