Anyone can learn how to create simple VR experience that can run on any web browser through this course. The effort to bring VR to the web is driven by the desire to create an open ecosystem of VR experiences: the Metaverse. Here, you'll learn how to use the open source library, A-Frame, to create simple VR experiences for browsers using a HTML-like syntax.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create simple VR websites w/ A-Frame
- Work w/ primitives, textures, & transforms
- Load 360º photos that work on both VR & non-VR
- Learn how to create animations
- Bring 3D models into a website
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption